Dentists Christchurch Smilesville Dental Christchurch, contact us for Veneers, Crowns, Bonding, Bridges, Cosmetic Fillings, Tooth Whitening plus many more dental services.
We love a lovely smile!
Beautiful teeth are incredibly important to positive self-esteem – and having the confidence to show your teeth when you smile is a liberating pleasure our team love to give.
Dentists Christchurch, Smilesville Dental have an extensive background in advanced Cosmetic Dentistry and are able to create the most natural, durable, and aesthetically pleasing results.
Problem teeth can often be corrected with just one procedure or in some cases may require a combination of different techniques. Whatever our recommendation, you leave with a smile you will wear with pride.
We create solutions for all problem teeth:
- Black gumline look.
Porcelain Veneers Dentists Christchurch
Creating a new smile does not have to take years of orthodontic treatment. With the simple application of porcelain veneers, you can make an instant change to teeth that are discoloured, worn, chipped or misaligned. Porcelain veneers are delicate shells of porcelain that are bonded onto the front side of the teeth. There are two key advantages to veneers:
- The nature of the porcelain closely mimics dental enamel giving it a translucency and lustre that is incredibly natural
- Because the material is ceramic the surface of the veneer is extremely stain-resistant.
Dental Crowns Dentists Christchurch
A dental crown or cap is a covering that is placed over the entire tooth restoring its strength, shape and size, or to improve its appearance. If you have a tooth that has been weakened by extensive decay, is badly worn down, needs help to support a large filling, your dentist may suggest getting the tooth crowned. Crowns are permanent and can be made from a range of:
- All-metal; porcelain-fused-to-metal; all resin; or all ceramic
- Deciding on which type is appropriate will depend on the strength requirements and aesthetic concerns of the tooth involved.
Teeth Bonding Dentists Christchurch
If your teeth are cracked, chipped or discoloured, dental bonding is a cost-effective and relatively painless means of creating a straighter, brighter smile. Bonding is a composite resin that is applied in a thin coating to the surface of the teeth. This plastic film is then sculpted and coloured to create the right look. The plastic is hardened using a high-intensity light and then the surface finely polished. The dental composite resin can be used to:
- Restore chipped or broken teeth
- Restore decayed teeth
- Fill in gaps and reshape or recolour your smile replicating a natural look to your teeth.
Dental Bridges Dentists Christchurch
A dental bridge is a false/dummy tooth that is fused between two porcelain crowns and which fills in the area left by a missing tooth. Bridges are used to fill a gap of up to four teeth provided there are healthy natural teeth on each side of the gap. The procedure is very similar to having a crown placed on a tooth and will require at least two appointments to complete.
Depending on the requirements of the tooth, you may be given:
- A fixed bridge which is attached to the teeth on both sides of the false tooth
- A cantilever bridge, in which the false tooth is attached to a tooth on only one side.
Cosmetic Fillings Dentists Christchurch
Imagine if there was a way to avoid announcing to the world that you had cavities every time you open your mouth! Old silver amalgam fillings are unsightly and can make the surrounding tooth appear grey and ugly. New technology now makes these silver fillings unnecessary.
- Tooth coloured fillings are more natural and bonded to the tooth making them appear almost invisible
- White fillings are made of a composite resin and are matched to the colour of your teeth.
Teeth Whitening Dentists Christchurch
Too much coffee, smoking, overuse of antibiotics, natural pigmentation or even just age, all contribute to our teeth yellowing. One way to increase your confidence and to brighten your smile is to get your teeth whitened and Smilesville offer many systems to suit your budget.
The tooth whitening process eliminates discolouration and stains on the teeth and brightens up the natural pigmentation of the teeth. While there are over-the-counter teeth whitening methods, the most effective are those recommended by a dentist, such as Zoom™. This process uses bleaching gel and high-intensity light and can result in an average improvement of up to eight shades:
- The bleaching gel is carefully applied to the teeth
- This is then activated by the high-intensity light which helps the gel penetrate the dentin of the teeth, bleaching away the discolouration
- Guaranteed results, best price
- Dentists Christchurch. Smilesville Dental Riccarton
- Dentists Christchurch Invisalign Treatment.